Good Times Sportfishing COVID-19 Safety Plan
- The boat will be cleaned and sanitized prior to the fishing charter, at least once during the fishing charter and after the fishing charter with an 8:1 sanitizing bleach solution. This will be documented and is available at any time.
- Please wash your hands regularly during the charter.
- Each guest’s name and contact information will be taken in the event contact tracing is needed.
- Please give the captain and mate 6’ of distance when possible.
- The deck is considered an “open-air” space. Therefore, masks are not required on deck when 6’ of distance is possible.
- Masks are required inside the cabin.
- Clients are asked to bring their own masks. If one is unavailable a mask will be provided free of charge.
- We ask that guests avoid shaking hands and making unnecessary physical contact with the crew.
- Please no more than two individuals in the cabin at a time.
- If guests have a fever or flu-like symptoms, not attending the trip is asked.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of your charter. Please contact Nick Lee.
Please direct any questions to: